You are here
IT Process & Performance Manager
Global player in FMCG Industry
Experienced IT professional
About Our Client
Our client is an Amsterdam based global brand in the FMCG industry.
The IT Process & Performance Manager supports the Global IT department by driving the development, implementation and maintenance of the global IT governance and global IT operating model (operations development). The role takes an impartial view to the existing IT organisation, and monitors performance by defining, maintaining and reporting on the metrics that are used to track the progress of IT achievements against objectives.
- Develop and maintain the IT governance framework
- Develop and maintain the IT operating model
- Identify market best practices related to IT governance and IT operating models and ensure that these form a basis for the IT governance and IT operating model
- Drive the implementation of the IT governance and IT operating model by managing related projects and initiatives
- Ensure that vendors operate according to the IT governance and IT operating model principles in alignment with the Supplier Manager
- Drive the definition of (Key) Performance Indicators (KPIs) in relation to the IT governance and processes in the IT operating model
- Define and implement the IT performance measurement cycle based on the defined KPIs aligned to the Strategic Action Planning process with special attention to cross-functional, strategic initiatives
- Deliver periodic reports on the performance of the IT governance and processes in the IT governance model
The Successful Applicant
For this role we are looking for someone who is proactive, objective, focuses on outcomes and is always thinking in possibilities to improve.
Also the ideal candidate has:
- A Masters Degree ideally in a relevent IT field.
- 6-8 years of relevant business/IT experience, preferably held various IT roles including line management
- A global mind-set, and ability to think long-term and big picture
- Has affinity with Information Technology, operations, governance and performance management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at all seniority levels; can accomplish goals through influence across the function
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is analytical, creative, pro-active, outcome driven and has a quality- and customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent skills in building win-win relationships that add clear value to all parties
- An attitude of always raising the bar by continuously looking for ways to improve, also by staying abreast of external trends
What's on Offer
A competitive package