You are here
IT Investment Accountant
€40.000 - €50.000Updated 19/10/16
About Our Client
Fast growing Private equity asset manager.
As a IT Investment Accountant you will:
- Preparing and validating transaction bookings for investments, quarterly investment valuation and other investment-related information that is uploaded into the portfolio accounting system and used for accounting, reporting and monitoring investments;
- Coordinating, Monitoring and controlling the integrity of all information in the accounting system through ongoing review, monthly checks and targeted projects;
- Developing, preparing and analyzing monthly and annual reports for investors and management;
- Providing support to the investment teams located in the different offices during the deal closing process, and afterwards during the various stages of the investment process, by providing them with financial and other deal related information and analysis, both on a regular as well as an ad-hoc basis;
- Providing information to other internal and external parties;
- Developing and updating Policies and Procedures to continuously improve investment accounting and business processes throughout the organisation;
- Assisting external auditors in relation to financial and control audits;
- Driving different improvement projects as an Investement Accountant within the Accounting Team and participating in projects with a broader organisational reach.
- You have to make/build reports and making macro's in excel
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (Masters qualification) ideally with qualified accounting certification;
- Very good excel skills is a must;
- 3 years of experience in an Investment Accountant related role (Accountancy);
- Hands on experience with accounting systems and Microsoft Excel;
- Combines focus to complete with ability to work on several tasks and projects at the same time;
- Maintains strong attention for detail;
- Focuses on consistency throughout;
- Ambition and drive;
- Ability to work in and positively contribute to a team;
- Self-starter with strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Live in neighbourhood of Amsterdam;
- Proven experience with making macro's in Excel;
- Proven experience with making/building reports.
What's on Offer
Between EUR 40.000 en EUR 50.000 depends on experience.