You are here
IT Business Analyst
- Wolrdwide leader in pharmaceuticals
- IT Business Analyst
About Our Client
Global market leader in healthcare / life sciences / pharmaceuticals.
The IT Business Analyst / Consultant will be part of the global 'One IT' team based in the Netherlands with close collaboration with the GHH/Legal business partners and/or the MSD Manufacturing Division, GSF business partners in Haarlem. You will work on assigned initiatives and with a role in the projects from requirements, business case, planning, initiating development and driving implementation and support. You will also be working as Project and Deployment Manager in facilitating the implementation of existing E@E solutions. You will work together with regional IT Hubs with regards to the delivery. Business on business demand you team up with regional Hubs to safeguard and coordinate the deliverables. Responsibilities are among others:
- Champions the One IT Operating Model
- Ensure and promote collaboration with other IT divisions in market as well as parts of the business
- Work on improvement and innovation, develop an outside-in view based on cross-industry networking
- Continuously collaborate across IT - ensure strategic alignment with all projects and programs, as well as corresponding business goals
- Supports the formulation, definition and documentation of business cases with associated drivers (return on investment), KPI's and other appropriate measures/metrics for value realisation
- Based on business and IT knowledge, work with local and global IT partners in the initial development and assessment of solution alternatives ensuring alignment with global IT standards/architecture and adherence to 'Lean'/Six sigma principles. Develops detailed functional requirements specifications from high level business concepts
- Works on development and review of the required deliverables as well as leading, executing, and facilitation of appropriate testing activities
- Coordinate the development of local market end-user training programs. Participates as needed, in training delivery and hand over to support
- Works on (human) change management processes as needed to realise the value of IT innovations / improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English (fluently verbal, written)
- BSc Degree or Master with relevant experience in IT and / or supply chain or engineering
- At least 3 years of related experience in areas of business analysis or business process engineering work. Demonstrated experience and proficiency with one or more formal methodologies for business requirements analysis and business process engineering
- A background in the area of Business Intelligence and Analytics is preferred
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Able to delegate and work intensively with distant departments and partners
- Result driven
- Focus on Customers
- Make rapid disciplined decisions.
What's on Offer
Excellent conditions and benefits.