You are here
- Private Equity Service Provider
- Eager, ambitious, investment associate (real estate is preferable)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international service provider with more than 30 offices around the world. They advise more than 350 organisations on cash portfolios totalling over €21bn and debt portfolios totalling over €42bn, with over 40 years of fund administrations experience and over €100 bn in funds under management.
In the Netherlands there is a dedicated team focused on banking & debt solutions, with one major client being a private equity firm. This investor buys (non-) loan portfolios with real estate being the collateral. The dedicated team focuses on ensuring the effective operation and maximum recovery of the assigned non performing loans portfolio. For this team we are looking for an ambitious and eager Investment Associate.
- Responsible for the relationship with the borrowers requiring effective and efficient management
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt (for instance selling of the assets), recovery and ongoing management of secured assets in a timely fashion
- Ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant legislative policies (as well as the Private Equity client requirements) in order to deliver agreed goals
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery
- Drafting credit applications for discussion and review with the client
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings and where relevant
- Act as point of contact for borrower, their advisers and our client
- Deliver accurate and robust MI as required by the client
The Successful Applicant
- University degree preferably in Business, economics, or econometrics
- Experience with a Private Equity client or Real Estate is preferable
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process would be a distinct advantage.
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels - important that you are comfortable discussing case strategy and rationale with the Private Equity client.
- Ability to determine optimal strategies with reference to underlying values and property market trends
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisers.
- Demonstrates an organise approach to work and an ability to prioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent language skills with English being a must
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and career opportunities