You are here
€46.000 - €50.000added 29/07/16
- Supply Chain role within a Global, rapidly growing company
- Dynamic role with career growth opportunities
About Our Client
A globally operating pharmaceutical company.
The role of the Inventory Planner is to:
- Achieve a smooth processing of the daily storage, inbound and outbound processes of our goods at our logistics partner.
- Ensure the qualitative implementation of the above processes, monitor its progress and make adjustments where necessary.
- Monitor the status of goods and warehouse status and stock management. Both administrative and physical.
- Monitor the expiry dates and FEFO renditions of the goods stored.
- Timely identify and solve problems.
- Leading and motivating our contacts at our external warehousing and logistics partner.
- Coordinate the activities of value added services.
- Understanding concerning our demands on logistics and warehouse area.
- Identify current and future expected changes in the "logistics and warehouse" processes.
- Provide various periodic reports, along with conclusions and any recommendations.
- Drafting and discussing reports, in addition to participating in various periodic meetings.
- Proposals making measures to prevent possible problems.
- Participate in projects for the optimisation of "logistics and warehouse" processes.
- Consult the relevant internal divisions within and relevant external partners.
- Contact (internal) customers in the event of stagnation in progress, delays in delivery and making proposals for solutions.
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of pallet and container pool.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate level intellect.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function.
- Analytically strong, process oriented and a strategic thinker.
- Knowledge of automation , particularly " logistics and warehouse" automation
- Knowledge of and experience with warehouse and logistics processes
- Good knowledge of Dutch ( and English ) language , spoken and written
- Good knowledge of ERP systems(SAP is a plus) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access )
What's on Offer
Salary of €46.000 - €50.000(depending on experience)
34 Holiday Days
Opportunity to work in a diverse, rapidly growing organisation