You are here
Internship - Recruitment Consultant - PageGroup
Internship - Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Rotterdam Office, 4-6 months full time internship, Recruitment / HR / Commerce /
About Our Client
Michael Page is part of the Page Group - one of the worlds' top recruitment agencies - with 155 offices in 36 countries. Michael Page is a well-known, international A-brand in the recruitment world. We recruit candidates for middle- and high-level management positions and also for specialist functions. In the Netherlands we are active within the disciplines Finance, Sales & Marketing, Public Sector, Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Legal, Tax, Engineering and Manufacturing, Property & Construction, Human Resources, Procurement and Supply Chain and Healthcare & Life Sciences. We select and recruit for interim and permanent positions.
You'll join our Rotterdam Sales & Marketing team. The team consists of enthusiastic, passionate and driven consultants. It is important to work as a team and support each other. During your internship you will be guided by the manager of the team, and support will be asked by different team members throughout your internship.
You will be part of an highly energetic team and will be involved in different stages of our recruitment procedures. You will experience part of our on-boarding program provided by our Talent & Development Team and you'll be challenged in an international commercial environment. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development, a young and dynamic work environment and a work hard, play hard mentality. You will experience our Recruitment Cycle and support at some stages of the Cycle, such as:
- Searching, contacting, selecting and presenting of candidates to consultants
- Monitoring and processing business leads by tracking relevant websites and other media channels
- Maintenance and updating of the CRM system as a result of research and interviews
- Keep track of various journals and extracting commercially relevant articles
- Co-ensuring commercial mailings
The Successful Applicant
You are energetic, result-driven and well- organized. You have an affinity for Recruitment/Commerce/HR and looking for a professional and dynamic work environment. You are stress resistant and eager to take on a challenge, you have excellent communication skills, punctual and a multitasker.
- Currently following a Bachelor or Master in Commerce / Marketing / HR / Business Studies
- Fulltime available for a period of 4-6 months
- Excellent level of English and Dutch, both written and spoken
What's on Offer
Internship reimbursement is applicable