You are here
International Sales Manager
Civil Engineering and Infrastructure
About Our Client
Trelleborg is the only company in the world supplying seals for immersed tube, bored and cut & cover tunnels. They provide all products needed which seal, damp and protect with high performance polymer solutions. For their customers' that means a one-stop-shop. Not only are they the leading manufacturer of Gina gaskets and Omega seals, they are also a prominent supplier of tunnel segment gaskets. Their waterstops are considered as the standard solution to seal dilatation joints which have to withstand sizeable joint movements, for example in immersed tunnels.
As International Sales Manager Infrastructure within Trelleborg you are passionate about Civil Engineering/Infrastructure and able to pick things up rapidly due to your eagerness. You will directly report to the Commercial Director. Travelling abroad and to gain cultural awareness within international businesses is part of your profile. You are a strong networker and always on top of your relations. Together with the Design Engineer you'll travel abroad and manage your international relations. This is a sales role that will drive Trelleborgs business growth forward.
The ideal candidate will be expected to proactively manage and develop Trelleborg sales within the assigned global territory. This person will be expected to provide leadership, business and customer insight and to develop innovative sales and business solutions that enable business development targets to be realized.
- As International Sales Manager you are responsible for all commercial activities within assigned territory
- Built, maintain en develop new business, prospects and other relations
- Directly approach customers and/or prospects
- Translate customer specific needs to entire made to measure solutions
- Actively looking for new business opportunities and follow up leads
- Commitment and follow up on customer agreements
The Successful Applicant
Are you an outstanding consultative seller and eager to travel abroad for almost 50% of your time to countries all over the world?Are you a self-starter and a networker with outstanding communication skills?
- HBO qualified
- 5 to 10 years international sales experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Pro-actively manage, maintain and initiate (existing) client relationships whilst identifying and developing new opportunities
- A proven ability to build customer intimacy, productive working relationships at all levels within organizations both internally and externally
- A self-starter, strategic and commercially aware individual who can communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels, inside and outside the organization
- Excellent and proven business and contractual negotiation skills
What's on Offer
They offer an exciting and independent role in an international and dynamic working environment where no day is the same. This role comes with a competitive base salary, a lease car and a company laptop and phone.