You are here
- International Recruiter Non Profit
- 35.000 - 45.000
Over onze klant
Our client is a worldwide cooperative that promotes sustainable development by providing loans, capital and capacity building support to microfinance institutions, cooperatives, fair trade organizations, small to medium enterprises and renewable energy projects. As a social investor, their work is guided by the principle of empowering people to improve their livelihoods.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As an International Recruiter you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment process from job description review to draft offer in close cooperation with the HR Business Partner;
- Be the first point of contact for the hiring managers;
- Decide to procure and manage the relationship with recruitment agencies or other third parties if necessary;
- Give input to the design and execution of the HR-talent acquisition strategy and to recruitment policies and procedures;
- Be owner of delegated procedures and standard communication;
- Work result oriented and project-wise, being responsible for the timely delivery of recruitment processes and the recruitment budget.
- At least 3 years of experience as a International Recruiter
- Passionate to contribute to the the mission of our client
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English (Fluent)
- Good knowledge of another language (preferably Dutch, German, Spanish or French)
- Bachelor degree HR, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Strong analytic abilities and the ability to build partnerships at all levels
Using your persuasiveness and communication skills you will attract the best candidates. Because of your organizational sensitivity and customer approach, you will build a good relationship with the hiring managers and perform as a trusted advisor to add more value to the organization.
- Position for 32 or 40 hours a week.
- Base salary, depending on experience between €35.000,- and €45.000,- a year (full time basis)
- Pension plan
This position is located in Amersfoort, in walking distance of the train station and is easily reached by public transport or car, but parking space is limited.