You are here
International Payroll Manager
- International Payroll Manager
- Building new payroll structures internationally (ADP Streamline)
About Our Client
Are you interested in joining a global market leader with a market cap of over $5 billion and a stock that has outperformed the market by more than 500% in the past 10 years?
For an international client in manufacturing and production in diagnostics and IT solutions for animal health and water/milk quality, we are looking for an experienced International Payroll Manager.
Location: EMEA HQ in Hoofddorp.
As our International Payroll Manager you are responsible for:
- Defining and modifying payroll policies, procedures, and goals to assure that compensation is administered according to policy and local labor laws, tax rules, data privacy restrictions and international employment law.
- Maintaining and applying internal control standards to ensure regulatory compliance and accuracy.
- Dotted reporting line with payroll specialists in Europe/Canada who analyze, prepare, and input payroll data timely in payroll.
- Audits the accuracy of payroll processing, tax payments, and other tasks performed by payroll professionals.
- Management of 3rd party relationships including negotiating and contracting with consultants and vendors for services and products.
- Lead the implementation of ADP Streamline and build business case for countries that are not approved in close collaboration with HRIS Analyst, Head of People Services and other stakeholders.
- Recommending ideal organization structure for international payroll.
- Implementing best practices for administering and auditing payroll, including automated workflows, electronic timekeeping, and new technologies.
- Stays current on payroll systems and upgrades to achieve alignment with compensation and benefit programs.
- Ensuring timely, customer-oriented solutions are provided for Payroll services and inquiries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Responsible for payroll for the Netherlands (short term)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related field
- 10+ years of international or European HR experience with at least 5 years of payroll experience preferably with ADP
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to dive into details
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management. Ability to build and maintain relationships with external vendors and across the HR functions and influence at multiple levels in the organization
- Strong leadership, execution, presentation and communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) skills
- HR experience in a Shared Services Operating Model
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment to set and achieve organizational goals
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English skills and preferably German
- Personal commitment to the highest standards of work product, confidentiality and integrity
If you are inquisitive, enjoy identifying efficiencies and collaborating globally, please apply!
What's on Offer