You are here
International Key Account Manager Benelux and Scandinavia
- International Key Account Manager
About Our Client
Global FMCG company
As Key Account Manager Benelux and Scandinavia, you will be responsible for managing and implementing
the sales strategy, customer relationships and business development in the Benelux and Scandinavian
The Account Manager Benelux and Scandinavia will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager
France/Benelux/Scandinavia and will work closely together with the rest of the account management team.
Due to the strong international nature of the company, you will closely interact with your international
colleagues in European office in Amsterdam and Global office in Dallas.
You will be given the accountability to further develop the commercial activities with new customers and
our existing customers.
The key responsibilities are:
- Responsibility of budget, Sales forecast, Gross Margin for the Silver/Bronze customers
- Together with the Regional Manager France/Benelux/Scandinavia develop growth plan for Benelux
and Scandinavia business in line with the 5-year growth plan, focusing on sustainable long term
growth based on multiple sales driver (increase distribution, perfect instore execution, perfect
online execution, optimization of assortment, perfect pricing & promotion and online strategy.
- Execution of price management: list price, RSP and dilution for Silver/Bronze customers
- Execution of promotional management: RPP, discount and value creation for Silver/Bronze
- Execution assortment management: # skus per category, gaps/opportunities/exclusives
- Execution of Marketing online/ Instore driver for Silver/Bronze customers
- Obtaining profitable sales growth in the Benelux and Scandinavia area
- Responsible for building long-term relationships and loyalty with (key) retailers, both online and
traditional retail and continuously detect new opportunities for the organization
- Identify and drive trend and opportunities through the organization
- Responsible for negotiation and contract management of these accounts
- Traveling to customer's minimal ones a quarter.
- Tradeshows attendance is required (2-3 times a year)
- Business support to Regional Sales Manager France/Benelux/Scandinavia
- Reporting into Regional Sales Manager France/Benelux/Scandinavia
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in economics and / or business administration
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial role preferably within a design and development
- Experience within the FMCG sector
- Ideally with a relevant strong and well established network online and offline
- Sales, negotiation and contracting skills
- Analytical , result driven, drive to win
- A self-starter, flexible / adaptable in an international team environment and able to work remotely
- Action orientated self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen
- A person that wants to drive change and make the difference. Think out of the box.
- Excellent listener and communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Languages: Dutch and Fluently English is a must
- Location based: Amsterdam
What's on Offer
Depending on experience.