You are here
Internal Audit Manager EMEA - global manufacturing company
- Interesting role within a worldwide company
- Internal audit position with responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 300 global manufacturing company with significant growth opportunities.
- Play a fundamental role in developing the European audit team's strategic approach to risk assessment, integrated and effective audit methodology, and impactful reporting. Emphasis on best practices in efficiently achieving high quality audits and reviews, with identified solutions, and timely reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Closely work with the other Regional teams and the Worldwide IT Audit team, in executing a comprehensive and flexible audit plan, using an appropriate risk based methodology, standardizing better practices, and general training in areas of arising technical issues.
- Work with other members of the European audit team to proactively develop an effective relationship with all stakeholders in the Business Units (commercial and finance), Corporate Controller, Corporate Functional Leaders, and External Auditors. Understand, anticipate and balance the competing objectives of your stakeholders. Deliver pragmatic solutions.
- Effective and strategic use and management of co-sourcing arrangements with external internal audit firms, consistent with the Global Team's strategic direction, and with emphasis on synergies.
- Support various compliance initiatives including U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, and other areas of risk management.
The Successful Applicant
- Progressive financial and operational auditing in both public accounting and industry. Proven track record in leading and managing an audit team with emphasis on best practices in risk assessment, problem solving, and impactful reporting of audits. Large company experience, and particularly in manufacturing, is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with a major/minor or emphasis in Accounting and a CPA are required. MBA or other higher education is preferred. CIA and other similar certifications a plus.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, business processes, and COSO and IIA standards. Awareness of IFRS is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to anticipate the next step.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with data analytics tools ( Excel, ACL, etc..).
- Ability to proactively learn, constantly pursue better practices, and energize others to do the same.
What's on Offer
- There is a relocation package offered.
- 37 holiday days.
- Native English speaking is essential, Dutch is preferred.