You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Valuation Analyst
- Manage projects independently
- Interesting large projects
About Our Client
International consultancy company
As an interim consultant, you will carry out valuation engagements on a project basis. You will be responsible for information gathering, research, financial and capital markets analysis, financial modelling, reporting and communicating with the client. You will work on site at the client or at the office depending on project needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree with demonstrated knowledge of valuation advisory services and professional certification such as CFA, ASA, RICS, NiRV Register Valuator, VBA, CBV.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in valuation advisory with Big 4 or international consultancy background
- Have carried out multiple purchase price allocation engagements
- Can execute a valuation advisory engagement from start to finish with limited oversight
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
What's on Offer
Possible to get a permanent contract