You are here
Int. Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker and Innovator
Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker and Innovator - Northern Europe&Germany
Innovations, Drive, Digital, CRM, Content, Commercial, Management, International
About Our Client
Comprised of the combines operations of Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive, Page Group is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment.
We take great pride in having established a culture that is built upon a unified set of values. Our working ethos is passionate and highly focused and we all share in the success of the organization.
PageGroup's culture is based on three pillars: hiring the right people, developing them to their full potential and conducting our business in line with our values.
We're currently recruiting our:
Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker and Innovator - Northern Europe & Germany
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
A Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker and Innovator you are responsible for the region Benelux, Sweden and Germany. You'll manage a team of 10 professionals and will report directly to the Regional Marketing Director Continental Europe.
As Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker and Innovator you:
- Drives Marketing plans for the Northern Europe & German region in alignment with Group / Europe Marketing plans as to drive results according to business priorities within the region.
- Acts as main & central business partner for the Regional Managing Director and Managing Directors on all matters related to marketing, demand generation, innovation & digital
- Works closely with business teams to detect and tap into opportunities to generate revenues (generate new leads, repeat business, improve candidate generation)
- Coordinates activities between countries and with our Barcelona based Shared Services Centre
- Develops a deep understanding of how marketing adds value to the business and services we offer
- Innovates with new marketing / digital techniques that can increase revenue, drive efficiencies, increase employee engagement. Coordinate the Group innovation programme across the region
- Ensures efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programmes across countries of the Northern Europe & Germany region. Drive best practices across countries in alignment with Shared Services.
- Ensures deliverables are on plan, on budget and meet high standard in terms of ROI and benefits to our target audiences
The Successful Applicant
As Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker and Innovator you have the enthusiasm and influencing skills to be able to succeed with senior stakeholders in both marketing and the business. Personality is key. You are flexible and have a consultative approach - able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels.
- Ability to set and follow processes and procedures with a high level of attention to detail but flex these processes and procedures when the market or situation changes.
- Assess and cut through topics in a clear, comprehensive and compelling manner within a business context using business language that convinces key stakeholders.
- Expected to deliver complex projects including building relevant networks and coordinating and equipping these networks to enable delivery.
- Strong desire and track record to 'make a difference' and add value in the role.
- Proven track record in creating, managing and tracking results of marketing and digital programmes.
- Excellent team management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track.
- Experience of driving change as to enable a more digital environment.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in International Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years relevant international marketing management experience
- Excellent English communication skills combined with Dutch/German/French language skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to Northern Europe and Barcelona
- Self-driven, autonomous and able to work in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and proactive, pragmatic, diplomatic and flexible
What's on Offer
Excellent primary and secondary benefits, including company car and bonus-scheme.