You are here
Inside Sales Manager Technology
- You will be responsible for building, leading, and motivating a team
- You will work in an expanding EMEA team, Dutch language is a must
About Our Client
Our client is the leading provider of complete IT systems, security and network management software.
The successful candidate will be responsible building out, leading, and motivating a growing Inside/inbound and Inside/outbound EMEA sales team.
This is an amazing opportunity to build a world class team within an innovative and industry leading company.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered, the ideal candidate will be/have:
- 5+ years' experience selling systems and desktop management solutions to Managed Service Providers and Mid-Market Enterprises (Small to Medium Businesses)
- At least 3+ years managing Inside/Inbound, Inside/Outbound, and field Sales Teams
- Experience with metrics based sales management techniques (Daily/weekly activity levels, target sales conversion rates, forecasting accuracy)
- Personal Attributes - high-energy, over-achiever, aggressive, breaks down barriers
- Experience in defining repeatable sales processes and enforcing 100% compliance with them
- Strong coaching ability to ensure reps are successful across all phases of the sales cycle
- Experience managing teams covering pan-European markets
- Fluent in Dutch and English. German language skills are highly desirable.
- Highly skilled in recruiting & training team members
- CRM experience such as Salesforce is a must
- University degree preferred, but not essential
- A desire to be part of a world class team
- Experience and/or exposure to channel and partner models throughout Europe
What's on Offer
The fixed yearly salary is €70.000,- per year + Bonus + Car Allowance