You are here
Information Security Engineer
- Packaging Company
- Information Security Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the packaging / logistic industry.
The Information Security Engineer is responsible for preventing, detecting, and responding to unauthorised activity into the IT environment of the organisation in Continental Europe. By creating a blueprint of the overall IT landscape and validate various architectures against the security architecture. A broad view is desired from the technical and organisational landscape with a strong security perspective.
The Information Security Engineer gives his or her strategic vision and guidance for successful implementation of security solutions. In this capacity, he or she will consult with IT teams to protect existing or new environments through security guidelines and policies, security awareness trainings, penetration testing, and offering security solutions.
- Define enterprise security processes, procedures, guidelines, and documentation
- Setting up processes and models for topics such as thread and vulnerability management
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, support and optimisation of all security-related components, devices, and structural designs
- Integrating security solutions supporting and following security policies and guidelines into the IT environment of the organisation in Continental Europe
- Apply countermeasures to mitigate evolving security threats to IT infrastructure and applications.
The Successful Applicant
- HBO or college degree in a Computer Science or equivalent program
- Extensive hands-on experience in IT in general, including at least 3 years in a similar role as a Security Engineer
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT security environment
- Experience and certified in information security, auditing and / or regulatory compliance
- Familiar with tight deadlines and comprehensive projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluently in verbal and written English language.
What's on Offer
Depends upon experience and track record as an Information Security Professional.