You are here
Proven track record in delivering implementations
Experience in logistics / supply chain sector
About Our Client
Jade Software designs software that solves complex problems for businesses around the globe. They have been thinking, designing, making and supporting software since 1978. Along the way they have helped thousands of clients to work smarter. The people within Jade are passionate, inspired and dedicated in what they do.
Commissioned by Jade Software Michael Page is looking for an Implementation Consultant working on implementations of their terminal operating system - Master Terminal.
A challenging role as Implementation Consultant with the key purpose of providing software application consultancy, primarily to customers during their implementation projects. Consultancy involves tasks both onsite and offsite including analysis of customer operational processes, configuring Master Terminal, Super User training and taking the customer through the switch over to Go Live.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consulting on use of the Master Terminal application
- Requirements analysis
- Role and responsibility analysis
- Provision of support
- Pre-sales engagement
- Project documentation
Would you like to work in the most challenging environment with the latest technology in the Port of Rotterdam? And do you fit the requirements below, please contact me
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree with a focus on instructional design/delivery, technical training, education, computer science or information systems.
- A Minimum of 3 years' experience in the Ports/Terminal Management sector or 5 years in a wider supply chain role.
- Strong knowledge of business fundamentals and reporting requirements.
- Understanding of application or product implementation approach, including requirements gathering, system configuration, training, testing and deployment.
- The ability to translate customer requests into written specifications.
- Ability to train users on software applications - train the trainer.
- Ability to map processes.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of organizational change management.
- Reliability and results focus.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel to clients around Europe.
- Self-motivated and confident to work in a small satellite office.
- Flexible attitude to working in a global company with the impracticalities of time zones.
- Ability to drive multiple projects at a time.
- Attention to detail and consistency of use of terminology
What's on Offer
A challenging position as Implementation Consultant within an international growing company working for large clients. This combined with a market conform salary with great secondary benefits.