You are here
HR Recruitment Trainee
- HR Recruitment Trainee
- Young, dynamic environment with opportunity to develop & learn about recruitment
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancy companies, specialising in the area of personnel recruitment and selection. With a focus on middle, senior and top end positions, we offer both permanent and interim placements across 25 different disciplines. Page Group as an organization has three labels: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. We have more than 39 years of expertise and the company employs over 5,500 people within 155 offices, in 36 countries worldwide. Within the Netherlands, there are four offices with different disciplines including Finance, Public Sector, Banking & Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce, IT, Legal, Tax, Human Resources, Engineering & Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Construction & Manufacturing and Risk & Compliance.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the HR Recruitment Trainee:
- Identifying and introducing talented candidates
- Creating talent pools by searching for potential candidates on social media
- Maintaining contact with both existing and new candidates
- Undertaking telephone interviews with candidates
- Supporting the team with market mapping and identifying potential clients
- Updating the database
- Generating and analysing data
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects upon request of the team managers
- Supporting the consultants throughout the recruitment process
- Partaking in interviews and meetings, where necessary (based upon productivity and capability)
The Successful Applicant
- HBO/WO student
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Excel skills are advantageous
- Result driven and pro-active
- Dedicated with a proactive 'can-do'attitude
- Social and out-going personality
- Always up for a challenge
- Available for at least 5 months
- 'Meewerkstage' internship is required
- Residing in or close to Amsterdam.
What's on Offer
We offer: training to prepare you for your internship as an HR Recruitment Trainee, a valuable experience in a young and dynamic team, Friday afternoon drinks and an insight into the world of recruitment.
We also offer a fair internship compensation.
Location: Amsterdam WTC
Starting date can be discussed, however preferably the 15th of January/ beginning of February 2017.
To apply, please send your CV and a short motivation to Fréderique Wolff: If you have any questions, please call 020-5789945.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!