You are here
About Our Client
Officially incorporated in 1977, the client is a US$1.6 billion global supply chain services provider. our clients designs and operates smart globally integrated supply chains. They combine origin and destination logistics solutions with transportation services across all modes and regions of the world.
- Management of HRIS and employee data files
- Management of payroll and benefits administration, including liaising with external parties for statutory reporting, payment of funds, tax, etc, ensuring bank payments processed
- Management of performance management and reward processes
- To undertake all required reporting on employment activity
- Maintenance of HR policies and procedures, employee handbooks, contractual documentation, etc
- Maintain an overview of market conditions / legislation on pay and benefits and make recommendations for changes as necessary.
- Recruitment and selection activity - end to end from vacancy to offer to onboarding. Supporting all countries, as required, although there may be local support in some countries.
- Use HR data to identify issues to be addressed pro-actively - e.g. sickness, turnover and make recommendations on solutions.
- Talent management, succession planning and organization development
- Support for HR activities and projects - such as performance management, employee engagement, learning and development initiatives.
- Responsible for government relations, including immigration, employment legislation, pension and social security provision
- Responsible for ensuring effective office administration and facilities support (including reception, procurement, security, insurance, etc)
The Successful Applicant
University graduate from accredited university, CIPD or similar HR qualification
Minimum 5 years working experience. Proven track record of handling HR activity in countries covered
Bi-lingual preferred - English essential
- Strong commercial acumen
- International/regional outlook.
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter.
- Confidence to interact at all organizational levels.
- Effective communicator
What's on Offer
An international and challenging environment with great secondary benefits.