You are here
HR Manager R&D
- Experienced HR Manager R&D
- HR Manager R&D Automotive
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the automotive industry. The production facilities are located across the world with manufacturing presence in India and the Netherlands.
The employees work within a flat organisational framework. Decisions are made quickly and lead to a faster development of new, original products. Colleagues are highly qualified and work in a multidisciplinary fashion. Passion, drive, creativity and an enterprising character are important personal skills for their employees.
The HR Manager supports the Chief with all HR topics in the described gamut of operations. Amongst the tasks there are activities in the area of recruitment, on-boarding, talent management, performance management, rewards cycle and bonus structure and pay out, promotion, employee engagement, grievance handling, introduction of global priorities such as global grading, engagement survey etc.
- Recruitment methods and latest thinking on development
- Performance management
- Change management experience and knowledge
- Organisation development
- Employment law (ideally international)
- English and German language
The Successful Applicant
Job and educational requirements, experience and skills:
- Masters in Economics, Law, Business or HR
- Broad Experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
Travel is required for 10% of the time (Netherlands and Germany)
What's on Offer
- Fulltime job with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package