You are here
HR Manager (fulltime, stand-alone)
- HR Advisor
- Stand-alone role, international environment, fluent in Dutch and English
About Our Client
Fast-paced, dynamic, international environment.
- Work with the Regional HRBP for the development and the delivery of the people plan for the Country which is aligned with the overall People strategy, People Plan and Country Plan and Ops Plan. Work with functional HR Partners in H89 to understand functional priorities and to ensure they are reflected in the country HR plan.
- Support the Country management team to deliver short and long term objectives, attending key operational management meetings as required.
- Support the Country team to drive a high performance culture through proactive management, effective performance management and coaching.
Employee Relations (ER)
- Proactively manage the country ER agenda, liaising with all relevant employee representative bodies and supporting collective bargaining negotiations, proactively seeking support of the central ER team when required.
- Support the mandating process for pay negotiations and ensure that negotiation time-frames are met both as set by law, by agreement and by easyJet ER strategy.
- Own the approach to employee consultation and engagement to ensure our people are appropriately involved and informed in business decisions which affect them.
- Identify the development of new HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with easyJet policy in-country, involving the ER team and Operational HR when required.
- Delivering proactive pragmatic support, advising line managers in the correct implementation of all the easyJet policies and practices, including the disciplinary and grievance policies where required
- Proactively identify and implement approaches which will support line management in managing ER at base.
- Keep abreast of local legislative changes and issues which are pertinent to our operations in country so as to act as internal advisor. Use the above to ensure we apply pragmatic evaluation and solutions to emerging changes and ensure company documentation including the employee handbook is updated accordingly.
- Manage the relationship with legal advisors in relation to employment issues in country to ensure they add value and deliver against our requirements.
- Keep track of industrial disputes at competitor airlines
- Help mitigate the effects of disruption caused by disputes or external factors
- Work with Recruitment to ensure a robust resource plan is in place to deliver country people plan.
Talent and Succession Planning
- Support management team to build a succession / talent pipeline for critical roles in country.
- Support the delivery of the reward agenda for the country ensuring relevant benchmark data is in place and the annual pay cycle is implemented effectively
- Keep track of and obtain from publicly available sources (complying with the law) information about competitor pay, increases and terms of employment.
Learning & Career Development
- Work with Organisational Performance and Development team to identify approach on how best to achieve and implement learning and development requirements in country.
- Provide light touch learning and development interventions to support career development in country for both current and future business needs
Organisational Development and Culture
- Work with the client areas to implement the engagement and recognition plan.
- Be a leader by example displaying the easyJet values and cultural behaviour we wish others to demonstrate
- Demonstrate inclusive and fair behaviours spending time informally in the crew room.
Management of HR Activity in Country and Project Management
- Ensure that all people related administration in relation to the country is dealt with efficiently without error in country or where sub-contracted (including to H89) by the contractor.
- Take lead role in planning and executing people related change/improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills required:
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a stand-alone role
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Negotiation skills
- Experience of working with trade unions and employee representative bodies
- Experience of working within a matrix multinational organisation
- Track record of delivery through influencing and building strong relationships
- Pragmatic approach
- Detailed working knowledge of country employment law
- Experience of dealing with day to day issues which arise in an HR function in country
- Confidence in working in a dynamic fast paced and pressurised environment
- A track record of demonstrating the commercial value of HR
- Willingness to work hands on but the ability to think strategically
- A true self-starter, with high levels of motivation, passion and enthusiasm
- Strong business awareness and decision making ability
- High level of internal customer focus with the ability to understand and deliver their needs
- The ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the business
- Results-orientated, with the ability to drive and improve business performance from a HR platform
What's on Offer
Max. 60K annually (fulltime)