You are here
HR Director EMEA
- Dynamic, international company in the Sports Industry
- Self-starter, positive HR Director EMEA
About Our Client
Cycling Sports Group is recognised as one of the leading global suppliers of bicycles and accessories. They have a diverse portfolio of brands available to the North American independent bicycle dealer that allows our dealers to purchase with ease by providing a one-stop-shopping experience. Each of their brands has a unique and complimentary product range and character allowing Cycling Sports Group to cater to each type of independent bicycle dealer.
In this role, the HR Director EMEA is focused on installing and maintaining state of the art HR business practices across the entities and locations while complying with all European and local laws and regulations. These practices include systems, data, processes and capabilities inside the HR team as well as amongst managers across the organisation. Moreover, the HR Director EMEA acts as the business partner for the MT members in their efforts to recruit and develop the best talent in the outdoor sports arena.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all HR functions including: recruiting, selecting, on-boarding, training, coaching, counseling, and managing employee performance.
- Establishment and maintenance of HR business practice in terms of systems, data, processes and capabilities including a.o. recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, training and coaching, remuneration, payroll, personal data management, exit management.
- Compliance with international and local laws and regulations, including collective labor agreement, in all countries where CSG Europe has employees
- Support European country sales teams to implement local HR contracts, benefits, payroll and policies.
- Oversees and Implements Performance Management processes linked to Pay for Performance practices.
- Supports senior management in HR Business Partner capacity by providing HR advice, guidance, and recommendations
- Pro-active contribution to the global HR objectives and approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Affinity with the product/business;
- A solid academic background in business & HR is required (MBA, MSc.);
- 7/10+ years of relevant HR experience including at least 2 years operating in a fast-paced, international environment - ideally in Sports Industry/;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing and overseeing labor law, staffing, training and salary administration;
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR practices to enhance and accelerate business performance;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and support the business;
Critical Leadership Qualifications
- Self-starter, dynamic, positive, with strong leadership, independent thinker;
- Strong people skills and the ability to interact with all levels of leadership in the organisation;
- Customer-focused, business partner approach, drive for results and cultural sensitivity. Ability to work at all levels - operational, tactical and strategic.
What's on Offer
This is a full-time role based out of Oldenzaal.
Travel is required for approx. 2 times a month (to Switzerland).
Salary indication: € 90.000- € 110.000 including holiday allowance.
Furthermore our client offers a good benefits package.