You are here
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Oil and Gas Industry
About Our Client
Our Client refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, the client brings together all the state owned elements under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world's top ten energy conglomerates. Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products. The client markets fuel via over 5,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service (IDS) is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally; Our unmanned network, provides fuel for direct customer and Oils manufactures and markets some of the world's finest lubricants.
- respond to individual and/or group questions through transparent communication
- build a strong business relationship with the employee
- select and interview job candidates, follow up vacancies to support the business hiring needs
- participate in various HR projects
- communicate HR projects & processes in departmental staff meetings, mini training's and information sessions
- identify training and employee needs and prepare development plans and rotate best talents across different functions in the organization
- develop & implement all necessary procedures following HR legal regulations
- take care of standardization of processes and guarantee uniformity of processes
The Successful Applicant
For this role you hold a Bachelors Degree (minimum requirement) or Masters Degree preferably in HR. The ideal candidate has 5 years experience in the HR field and at least 3 years as HR Business Partner or HR Generalist. You are experienced in and have affinity with recruitment and selection. Experience in an international environment is a plus. Naturally, you have good knowledge of the Dutch social law. Knowledge of the Belgian or other international social law is an advantage.
What's on Offer
the client is offering you an exciting position in The Hague, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector. We are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra benefits and a sound work-life balance.