You are here
HR Business Partner
€50.000 - €65.000added 30/01/17
HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Top client in the FMCG sector.
In this role you will:
- Be an integral part of the leadership team. It's important to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics
- Translate the HR and local business plan into a people strategy for the location that will support Veghel in realizing their goals and ambitions. This means you need to think integral, use data to guide your work and feel comfortable in challenging convention.
- Be co-pilot to line management on desired organisational change, with emphasis on structure, staffing (including FTE requirements), leadership, behaviour, culture, and implementation process
- Be the change agent to line management, to design and implement the adequate change management processes; prepare, facilitate and support team sessions and larger meetings in support of organisational goals, in order to ensure engagement of people on changes
- Coach and mentor line managers to strengthen their overall leadership performance, acting as sounding board and trusted advisor to senior leaders/management team Drive the desired culture by making Triple A (Alignment, Accountability, Action) come alive, intervene and correct on behavior
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a corporate international environment, preferably in FMCG market
- Strong change management skills, focus on leadership and behavior
- Challenger, Talent Developer, Counselor
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive to grow within FrieslandCampina
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment
- Result driven, entrepreneurial, teamplayer
- Fluent level of English and Dutch
What's on Offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.