You are here
HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- High Potential for a FMCG company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders within the FMCG market.
- Be an integral part of the leadership team. It's important to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics
- Translate the overall HR and local business plan into a people strategy for the location that will support Leerdam in realizing their goals and ambitions. This means you need to think integral, use data to guide your work and feel comfortable in challenging convention.
- Be co-pilot to line management on desired organisational change, with emphasis on structure, staffing (including FTE requirements), leadership, behaviour, culture, and implementation process
- Be the change agent to line management, to design and implement the adequate change management processes; prepare, facilitate and support team sessions and larger meetings in support of organisational goals, in order to ensure engagement of people on changes
- Coach and mentor line managers to strengthen their overall leadership performance, acting as sounding board and trusted advisor to senior leaders/management team Drive the desired culture by making Triple A (Alignment, Accountability, Action) come alive, intervene and correct on behavior
- Be the co-pilot of line managers to develop high performing teams (e.g. team composition) in a team based organization
- Ensure adequate execution of HR administration processes, in line with relevant policy, processes and procedures;
- Ensure implementation of all people actions agreed in the TM cycle, including through flow and outflow of people; ensure continuous management attention for performance and development of people
- Initiate and lead all activities to create a healthy work environment, reduce absenteeism, and contributes to employability of people
- Advise line managers on the required learning & development plan for employees, given performance, development, potential, ambition, and business needs.
- Contribution to the team-based HR organization; sparringpartner for other HR managers of locations within the company. Cooperate with HQ HR and corporate departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a corporate environment, preferably in FMCG market
- Strong change management skills, focus on leadership and behavior
- Challenger, Talent Developer, Counselor
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive to grow within the company
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment
- Result driven, entrepreneurial, teamplayer
- Fluent level of English and Dutch
What's on Offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
Our client also consider it important for people to continue to grow. That is why they invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.