You are here
HR Business Partner
- International, ambitious, result driven organisation
- Master Degree Human Resources
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in Den Haag, with around 700 employees. Our clients activities cover a combination of advice, financing and co-investment activities. For every transaction we put together a hand-picked cross-discipline Corporate Banking team. We have expert sector knowledge in Food, Agri & Retail; General Industries; Technology, Media & Services; Commercial Real Estate; Shipping & Intermodal, Oil & Gas Services; and Infrastructure & Renewables.
- Act as an HR business partner to deliver an effective added value in realizing the business goals and plans.
- Provide efficient support in recruitment, performance management and talent management.
- Analyze HR metrics to understand trends and proactively develop plans to address themes and issues.
- Determine the impact of the potential business strategies on the bank's future workforce.
- Engage in strategic workforce planning and in applying the right HR measurements for successful execution of the bank's strategy.
- Provide hands-on support in through- and output regarding HR processes.
- Pro-actively develop initiatives within the organization to enhance performance and to prevent performance issues.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements to HR systems and procedures to enhance service efficiency.
- Engage in wide (HR) projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Maximum of 4-7 years of relevant working experience
- Analytical affinity and skills
- Experience and/or proven interest in HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written
- Master's Degree
What's on Offer
The HR Business partner will be working at an A-location in Den Haag.