You are here
HR Business Partner E-Commerce
- HR Business Partner E-Commerce
- HR BP challenge in internationale, e-commerce omgeving met "start-up" dynamiek
About Our Client
In a few years BESTSELLER E-commerce have grown to a strong, dynamic and international team. We are currently looking for a passionate People Operations Manager to join our Amsterdam office. This is a role for an ambitious individual who wants to make a real impact on our business.
Our team of 125+ colleagues from over 25 countries work to create exciting fashion experiences - whenever, wherever. We have high standards and expectations for our team and are always looking for passionate and business-oriented people. We are very proud of our culture and international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to grow and get better at what we do.
The primary office for BESTSELLER E-commerce is based in the centre of Amsterdam and our business includes 20+ fashion brands we sell online in 13 countries.
We truly value individuals who are solutions oriented, flexible and forward thinking and to be successful in this role you must be able to combine high energy with a collaborative approach.
The HR Business Partner E-Commerce role is a new position and as such it needs to be continuously adapted. But as a starting point the role includes:
- Lead a team of 4 people in an engaged approach
- Own the strategy and plan to develop and mature the People Operations capabilities
- Continuously advocate, nurture and help protect the pillars of our culture
- Drive a structured and scalable approach to People & Talent Development - at every level in the organisation
- Setup a Leadership Development program - for both first time and experienced leaders
- Implement a data and peer driven approach to Performance Reviews in close partnership with our leaders
- Ensure on-boarding and off-boarding processes with high satisfaction
- Provide advice on ad-hoc basis to our leadership on a wide array of people and organisational related topics
- Work closely with our leaders to drive and implement people initiatives and results
- Improve our listening and feedback skills
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve employee engagement to a best in class level
- Participate as an active voice in the Leadership team
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Labour Law
- 5-7 years professional experience as an HR Business Partner / Manager or similar
- Proven understanding of current HR best practices and benchmarks - specifically in a start-up and/or digital company
- Experience from working in an entrepreneurial organisation, management consultant and/or supporting a Leadership Team
- Strong commercial acumen and proactive approach
- Skilled communicator with a strong ability to build relationships to drive organisational change
- Familiarity with one or more of the following is not a requirement, but will be a plus; Agile principles and ways of working OfficeVibe or similar employee engagement survey tools; OKRs or similar goal setting methodologies; Exposure to retail, online or technology working environments; International background
What's on Offer
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere with an emphasis on delivering results while having a great time. This is a unique opportunity to lead and build a world class People Operations capability in a growing and international digital business.
We have employees from all over the world and strongly encourage international candidates to apply for the HR Business Partner E-Commerce position. If applicable, we will assist you in relocation formalities, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.