You are here
HR Business Partner Benelux
About Our Client
The client offers trendy fashion accessories at great prices. This is a business case they have implemented successfully since 1990. With three different strong brands, we are currently based in 20.500 sales areas in 53 countries worldwide. This includes jewellery ranges found in concessions in department stores, supermarkets and fashion retailers internationally and within the world. This makes the client one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewellery and accessories. They currently have a head count of 4.600 employees with an approach to work with passion and a high level of team work. All this has resulted in continuously opening up new sales areas and markets and expand their range of fashion products.
In this role you will be responsible for the countries The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. You will be a partner to the the regional manager that oversees all the designated regions.
As an HR Business Partner you will be confronted with the following HR subjects:
- Labor law (Benelux)
- People development
- Compensation & Benefits
- H&S management
- HR Process Implementation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, preferably in HR management or business administration
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources Department preferably in retail business (Recruiting, Compensation/Benefits, Employee Relations, Administration & Payroll, Labour Law, People development & Training),
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and HR Information Systems
- Fluent business English and native speaker in one local language
- experience in working in a matrix structure
- multicultural understanding
- used to work with deadlines
- hands on
- business focused
What's on Offer
Market conform salary package plus a 10% annual bonus.