You are here
HR Administration Specialist
- HR Administration Specialist
- Operational Dynamic HR role
About Our Client
CAN-PACK group is one of the most technologically advanced packaging manufacturers in the world for the beer-, beverage- and food industry. The Groups owes its excellent standing on the European and Middle East markets to the high quality of its products, modern manufacturing technology and operational excellence. These advantages, combined with short lead times and attractive terms of delivery are leading for the Group's success. This would not be possible without our dedicated and highly skilled workforce.
- Providing comprehensive and professional HR service to managers and employees,
- The HR Administration Specialist will be supporting the HR Manager with implementation and development of policies and procedures in line with Dutch legislation from the Helmond office,
- Runs the personnel administration (creation, check and administration of all HR related documents, labor contracts, letters, etc.), including all relevant processes,
- Preparing employment contracts and other HR related documents,
- Using SAP to enter all personnel data and prepare required reports,
- Ensuring personnel records are complete and up to date,
- Assisting with developing and administering company's compensation and benefits policy,
- Close cooperation with Group headquarter in Poland,
- Providing answers on HR related questions of employees (including expats).
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified to degree level (preferably HBO degree in the field of human resources / business / organization/ administration),
- At least 2 years of experience in HR Assistant role,
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law,
- Knowledge and experience in field of: HR Administration Specialist, Absence, Disciplinary, Grievance,
- Experience in international, manufacturing company will be an advantage,
- Fluency in Dutch and good command of English,
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Experience with creating and drawing up reports (in Excel) is essential,
- SAP knowledge will be a great asset,
- Availability 40 hours per week,
- Good organizational skills, "Can-Do" approach, proactive team player who can influence others.
What's on Offer
- Challenging work for a fast developing international company,
- Competitive and motivational package,
- Opportunity for professional development,
- Employment contract directly with CAN PACK Netherlands.