You are here
- A Global Chemical Company
- A Maintenance Manager with strong Technical prowess
About Our Client
Our client is an international Manufacturing and Production company in Speciality Chemicals, their materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. Our client believes that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for our client, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of policies and procedures around Maintenance planning and scheduling;
- Responsible to maintain and improve planning and scheduling management systems;
- Responsible for the monitoring, controlling and organization of the material flows within the maintenance organization;
- Responsible for the monitoring, controlling and implementation of the contractor agreements within the maintenance organization.
- Leading and managing the planner team;
- Leading and managing the warehouse team (leader);
- Accountable for the evaluation, training and performance ratings of the above teams;
- KPI's :Optimal maintenance planning and scheduling processes in line with the site requirements goals and objectives;
- Balance of inventory levels vs sparepart positions;
- Contractor value and agreements and KPI performance per contract.
The Successful Applicant
Acts and interacts on an Bachelor Level;
- Technical background;
- ± 5 years relevant Technical Planning experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience and knowledge of maintenance engineering methods;
- Experienced in development of standards and procedures.
- Additional Specific Skills:
- Leadership skills, manages people within the site organization;
- Team player;
- Purchasing or contractor management experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- English language skills, both written and verbally.
What's on Offer
A very challenging position for an experienced Hoofd Bedrijfsbureau in a very dynamic environment near the Rotterdam harbour.