You are here
High Potential Procurement Specialist
Excellent Growth Opportunities
Global Procurement Role
About Our Client
FMCG sector, market leader
You identify, initiate and manage value engineering and innovation opportunities, develop synergies between the Business Units, and connect directly with the suppliers. You will also assist one or more Purchasing Manager(s) with analysis and reporting of market information.
Where will you work? The Purchasing team ensures the optimal balance between volumes sold and volumes to purchase in order to maximize the business results of the company and its Business Units (back to back). The current team consists of 9 Purchasing Managers and 4 Contract Officers.
The Successful Applicant
- you have a strong drive to be successful and have strong ambitions for the future
- completed a Master degree in Business Economics / Administration, Agriculture studies or Technical / Chemical studies
- have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- are entrepreneurial, results oriented
- have a pragmatic attitude and are disciplined and self-motivated
- have commercial acumen to recognize and act upon opportunities
- possess technical affinity to oversee industrial processes quickly
- preferably have experience with various cultures and international ways of working
- are fluent in English (speaking and writing) and are willing to travel internationally on a frequent basis
- speaking and writing skills in other European languages, especially Spanish, would be considered a strong pre
- have experience in working with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
What's on Offer
- Growth within the company
- Joining a globally leading organization
- Developing, implementing and executing purchasing strategies