You are here
Group Marketing Manager Washing - Paris M/F
Multinational leader in the white goods industry
About Our Client
Our client has been a multinational leader in the white goods industry for 30 years, providing customers with innovative, smart and high quality products. It's worldwide presence unable him to localise his production and build high-quality products tailored to local needs. With 5 Research and Development centres around the world and 4% of their turnover allocated to R&D, our client is equipped to stay on top and meet its goal of providing a large range of durable products.
Reporting to the Marketing General Manager White Goods, you are responsible of developing the Washing range of products in Europe. Your responsibilities are as follow:
- Be accountable for the P&L of Washing product categories.
- Own product make vs buy decision's (product footprint strategy) with the branches.
- Work with the branches and local Product Managers to define a clear & winning line-ups within the countries : strategic Backbone top down / specific Local product needs bottom up coordination.
- Supervise price positioning and price change scenarios.
- Lead for central phase-in and phase-out activities.
- Monitor and follow up go-to-market execution in the markets.
- Close collaboration with EU outsourcing team for product request & R&D for product/normative qualifications.
- Coordinate budget exercise for the region & consolidate market inputs identifying opportunities to achieve targets.
- Own product category innovation strategy. Ensure a consumer insight driven innovation cadence for his category - translate consumer, trade, technology and market insights into a proposed 3 year product plan with clear key marketing messages.
- Drive product portfolio and dual brand project extension..
- Manage the Product Marketing Managers in each country.
This opportunity is based at the European Head Office of the Company (Paris).
The Successful Applicant
You have a Master degree in Marketing (from a Business School) or in Engineering. You have an experience of 5 years minimum as Product Marketing Manager in washing field. Furthermore, you are used to develop technological features with R&D department, as well as production plans with the plants. You have an international profile, and have ideally already worked with Asia.
What's on Offer