You are here
Global Scientific Support Manager
- Scientific Global Product Support
About Our Client
For one of our valuable clients, a worldwide innovative leader in life sciences, we are currently searching for a Scientific Support Manager, EMEA based out of Amsterdam.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Managing the team in performing well in their day to day activities
- Promoting Customer satisfaction by answering customer inquiries: product and application related,
- Interact with Sales Managers, CS Reps and distributors
- As directed by the Scientific Support Manager, deliver product training as required.
- Maintain and update the Expert System of product and applications information database
- Receive and document product quality complaints from customers and distributors
- As required, participate in product/trade shows
- Collaborate with other departments / regions to review Marketing literature, applications notes and papers.
- Deliver leads to the Sales team.
- Support the Webinar/Seminar programs.
- Engage with the global Scientific Support team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Life Science (MS or PhD preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience (preferably cell culture, genomics, drug discovery)
- At least 1-2 years of people management experience
- Able to maintain a professional telephone dialog, daily with customers, account managers and distributors
- The ability to lead initiatives and activities in the Science Support team
- Able to learn new databases and accurately enter data concerning product complaints and customer information (salesforce).
- Able to review and edit technical application notes, technical papers and Marketing Literature.
- PC proficiency in the Windows environment, including MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Excellent and effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Fluency in English and French (German is a plus)
- Act as an professional, customer focus, pro-active, team player
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and secondary benefits
Excellent position to broaden your skills and competences
Great, diverse and open work environment
Working a world leading company within Life Sciences with multiple growth opportunities