You are here
Global Risk Manager
- Implement and maintain Global Risk Management
- Ensuring that Risk Management is at or above peer group average
About Our Client
Our client is the leading supplier and producer of green beta-lactams antibiotics worldwide and the only FDA approved penicillin producer in the western world.
- Ensuring that Risk Management is at or above peer group average with respect to the quality of people, processes and system;
- Using external benchmarks (audits) to verify the above;
- Represent the company externally in the fields of Risk Management & Compliance;
- Having an effective Risk Management, IP Protection and, Internal Control System in place, to be realized by involvement and sense of responsibility of all employees and focusing on change of behavior;
- Coordinating and owning the development, implementation and improvement of the Corporate requirements and practices and ensuring their full integration into standard business processes;
- Ensuring an Agile implementation of all of the above combining more flexibility with optimized control monitoring;
- Alignment with external developments and bodies in the area of corporate governance and compliance.
- Proactively support the BU's in Europe, India, Mexico and China, as well as Drug Products on the development of risk awareness, on the needs on Business Risk Management and Internal Control responsibilities and the development and execution of projects. The measures needed will have to be implemented also in variety of (SAP and non-SAP) ERP systems such as Scala etc.
- Fulfill the role of Risk Management Coordinator for the BU EA. Ensure the implementation within BU EA of Business Risk Management as per DSP (URM) Requirements. Less formally the same applies to Risk Management/IC for Drug Products.
- Help maintain the good reputation and financial performance by reducing impact and frequency of incidents losses through systematic Risk Detection and Mitigation. Also: help increase company valuation by reducing Unmitigated (Gross) Risk Exposure.
- To support and stimulate management (pro)actively in the area of Risk Management, Internal Control and Intellectual Property Protection.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic education level, post-graduate degree or equivalent experience preferred (Controlling, (EDP), Auditing);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbally;
- You have at least five years in an industrial environment, including experience with Accounting Systems and International Control, Finance & Control, Manufacturing & Technology, (Operational) Auditing and/or SHE at (project) management level;
- You have experience with ERP systems and implementation thereof;
- You are able to manage people/teams in non-hierarchical relations and you have cultural awareness;
- You have audit skills and you have broad knowledge of all aspects & processes of the company and understanding skills.
What's on Offer
The job is indicated at level C44, depending on knowledge and experience.