You are here
Global Operational Project Manager
€45.000 - €50.000Updated 16/09/16
- Global (Junior) Operational Project Manager
- FMCG - Optical - retail
About Our Client
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retail and is committed to deliver
superior, high quality and affordable eye care.
- Participate to the construction of the Global and regional Yearly Marketing plan in collaboration with countries and suppliers taking into account all store formats and distribution channels.
- Construct 360° marketing campaigns according to Yearly Marketing Plan by identifying drivers for growth, conversion, traffic boost, commercial promotions and potential for new consumers acquisition for all markets and zones.
- Collaborate with NEB / EB Suppliers to build differentiating campaigns.
- Coordination of all internal and external (Agencies, Photographers, Printers …) participants to the execution of the commercial calendar.
- Develop and adapt the campaigns to help drive Solaris retail brand awareness and sales using levers including but not limited to stores/animations, advertising, online marketing, social media..
- Communicate with the support of the team Regional directors Sun the campaigns guidelines and implementation instructions to all countries.
- Post analyze promotion result (ROI) and identify future action plans. Collect, Synthesize and share best practices.
- Deliver yearly global and regional marketing calendar.
- Deliver monthly Campaign Guide and assets to local market at least 45 days in advance for implementation. Measure campaign effectiveness and implementation.
- Campaign efficiency and worldwide implementation.
- Measure easiness degree of implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in retail marketing is a must; previous international brand management experience preferred
- Experience bringing new products to market, as well as marketing with existing products/brands
- (Multi) Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign is preffered
- Project management experience as well as digital, social media and non-traditional marketing background.
- Creative self-starter; ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial and worldwide environment.
- Proven ability to lead, build relationships, and work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in English and ability to travel as required
- University degree; MBA preferred
What's on Offer
Depending on experience.