You are here
Global manager strategy and business development
- International company in the veterinary industry
- global manager strategy & business development wanted
About Our Client
Our client is an international company focused on the health and well being of animals. Their products help different players in the veterinary industry in their medical care, improves staff efficiency and aims to develop more economically successful practices.
Currently, they are looking for someone who can apply his/her skill set on strategy and business development in this company, while working in a hands-on operating workplace. In the position of Global Manager Strategy and Business Development you will focus on global market data generation, strategic development and profit improvement.
As a Global Manager Strategy and Business Development, you will be creating the foundation of a data-driven strategy development and optimisation of investments across the international portfolio. While doing so, you will be working in the international strategy development team and collaborating with the international leadership team. In this position, you will evaluate business performance and drive improved ROI. To do so, you will focus on 1) possibilities for international growth by developing understanding of market opportunities across regions and divisions and 2) possibilities for improvement in international profit by analysing existing gross margin and potential for improved gross margin across regions and divisions.
- Generating a good understanding of the total and addressable market across regions and corporate business units using market research data and assumptions
- Identifying and prioritising possibilities to grow across regions and businesses based on ROI and strategic positioning
- Evaluating existing businesses and identifying profit improvement plans through analysis of the P&L and business environment
- Driving the yearly process for the strategic plan in collaboration with team by developing templates and assisting in the creation and presentation of strategic roadmap to the executive leadership team
The Successful Applicant
As a Global Manager Strategy and Business Development, you need to be able to oversee the different regions and business units in order to develop a strategy and encourage business development.
- Relevant MSc degree
- Minimum of 3 years of business management consultancy experience
- Experienced in market analyses, market research, communication development, integration management, budget setting, agency management
- International experience is highly preferred
- Experience in veterinary health care is preferred
- Fluency in English, another language is strongly preferred
What's on Offer
Passionated work environment and a interesting salary with associated benefits.