You are here
Global IT Business Process Manager (SAP WM)
Global FCMG company with career perspective
International key position
About Our Client
Our client is a Global FMCG company, present in more than 100 countries around the world.
As Global IT Business Process Manager (SAP WM), you will be involved in big programs/projects, with a main focus on Finance. You will be part of Global IT Center of Excellence (CoE) team. The CoE team is part of the Global IT Enterprise Solutions department.
You will supervise and participate in projects. You will handle IT Solutions such as SAP QM and SAP WM. Strong stakeholder management skills to cooperate closely with all other departments and teams within IT is crucial for success.
You will provide Process Area Expertise in the CoE that oversees IT Solutions complementing the Common Business Model (CBM) template. You will be involved in implementations, roll outs, upgrades of systems, facilitating continuous improvement to the business processes. Application maintenance and application life cycle management is a key aspect of your role.
Moreover, you will work closely with Business & IT Stakeholders and Technology partners to assist in formulating the strategy of COE through Standardisation, Harmonisation & Simplification of Processes & IT solutions with clear KPI's to improve Business Value.
Next to that, you will be accountable as Template Custodian & Business Process Architect - in order to manage, maintain & improve the IT template & solutions complementing the Business Processes of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as Global IT Business Process Manager (SAP WM) , you will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years SAP WM expertise, SAP QM is plus
- You will have 7+ years of IT and Business Process work experience.
- You have been part of global multi-million dollar implementation programs with experience in process lead roles, working on design thinking, application selection, blue printing, design, build, testing, deployment and user training.
- Experience in FMCG industry
- ITIL or Prince2 certification is preferred
What's on Offer
A competitive package