You are here
Global Complaint Manager
About Our Client
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations - from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping their customers to solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Their world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Danaher's globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as its competitive advantage.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. The company offers dynamic careers across multiple industries. Danaher is considered to be innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and eager to win. They need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align their people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
In the responsible position as Manager Global Complaint Operations you manage and organize the complaint handling team with the support of Process Coordinators and one CAPA/ Project Manager. You will participate in international projects in order to maintain, improve the complaint handling processes based on European, US and other relevant regulations. You are also responsible for coordinating the follow-up of complaints with the subsidiaries and distributors and perform process trainings where required. You will coach the Supervisor Complaint handling daily operations while working closely together with the PMS Analysts in Zurich. In total you will manage a team of ± 17 indirect FTE.
- acting as deputy for the Manager PAEs located in Zurich;
- managing the global complaint handling operation effectively and efficiently including the relevant SOP landscape;
- ensuring CAPAs are properly executed in complaint handling;
- reviewing new regulations and assure compliant complaint handling;
- being responsible for stakeholder management and constant interaction with governmental agencies;
- assure effective training and monitor training documentation;
- budget and resource planning.
The Successful Applicant
- a minimum of a Bachelor degree within Healthcare, Life Sciences or similar;
- at least 7 to 8 years of QA experience in the medical device industry;
- experience within FDA regulated company;
- proven experience in building an effective and efficient end-to-end complaint handling process;
- experience of complaint handling/PMS;
- strong background in CAPA management;
- fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written);
- strong analytic and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- permanent contract;
- excellent salary and secondary benefits;
- great international environment;
- professional as well as personal development opportunities.