You are here
This position is now filled
- International player in the oil and gas industry
- Dutch is a must
About Our Client
Our client, an international player in the oil and gas industry is looking for a General Ledger Accountant, this position is part of the Finance & Procurement department and located in the EU HQ in Den Haag, should you possess an international orientated curiosity and in return will be rewarded with a competitive salary and sound work life balance.
- responsible for accounting and reconciliation's
- analysis of and control over the balance sheet & profit & loss statements
- account code/internal order master file maintenance in SAP
- provide ad hoc assistance to the General Ledger Supervisor
- participate in finance or company wide projects
- propose improvements in efficiency & control and maintain process descriptions
The Successful Applicant
For this role you hold a Bachelors Degree (minimum requirement) or Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting & Control. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience in a finance & accounting department in an international organisation. Experience in the industry is a plus; we welcome experience gained within a Big-4 Accountancy firm.
Furthermore you have strong analytic skills and you are accurate. The candidate we are looking for is a good team player and has strong communication skills. You are not afraid to take ownership and show initiative. You can communicate easily across all levels of the organisation and you are international orientated (intercultural sensitive). You are fluent in Dutch & English (written and verbal), additional language skills are considered an asset. Experience with SAP is essential.
To be successful you have a "get the job done" mentality even if it requires putting in time outside office hours.
What's on Offer
Market conform salary with great secondary benefits.