You are here
Foundation Buyer Non-commodities
- Foundation Buyer Non-commodities
- Global FMCG brand
About Our Client
Market leader in FMCG industry
As a Foundation Buyer Non-commodities, your responsibilities include:
- Spend- and Business analytics
Deliver category related spend- and market analytics for LRP sourcing strategy development and deployment across the relevant region, over the full category portfolio. Further maintain and regularly update vendor categorization within spend database for the category.
- Tender preparation and bidding process
Support the Non-Commodities category team in preparing commercial tender processes and executing bidding events through application of appropriate techniques/tools, as defined through the category's LRP sourcing strategy. Secure adequate documentation and information analytics during and following tender/bidding events.
- Vendor performance
Establish and maintain category insight on relevant "Vendor Rating", including tracking/reporting on vendor related operational performance, issues and complaints, and Supplier Quality Management (SQM) relevant data. Act as point of contact for the Non-Commodities category team, in order to resolve vendor issues and ensure adequate information flow within category team and/or towards Location Procurement/Business
- Contract governance
Develop and maintain insights on contract coverage and contract expiration for the Non-Commodities category team, including specifically the own fields of expertise. Support contract management processes within the category.
The Successful Applicant
Theideal FoundationBuyer Non-commoditiessuits thefollowing profile:
- Relevant Master degree
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a procurement, supply chain or commercial function in a complex international company, preferably in the FMCG
- Experience with direct materials is preferred, either from procurement side of business side.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets and professional Expertise in procurement
- Required competencies: drive for results, interpersonal skills, influencing skills, organizing & planning skills, proactive, decision making skills, ability to see overall view of business plan and recognizing and seizing business opportunities
- PowerPoint and Presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills at level of building and maintaining charts and pivot tables and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and excellent opportunities for intercompany growth