You are here
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- International Asian Bank
Over onze klant
Our client is an international Asian Bank and one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Through its legally-owned subsidiaries worldwide it offers a broad range of services including banking, trust banking and securities. Here in the Netherlands in focuses on trade and commodity finance. The company employs around 70 FTE across multiple locations in Europe.
The Finance & Control department
The main responsibilities are the financial and management reporting to the Central Banks, tax authorities and the head office Netherlands, Belgium and Austria and the budget and expense administration. Recently Financial Control has been moved from the audit team to the finance & control department, meaning that the team is looking to expand with a Financial Reporting Analyst.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- The finance analyst of the finance team is responsible for the preparation of the financial reports towards to the Central Banks and tax authorities and responsible for the reconciliation process.
- He/she will assist in the reporting for head office, in the annual report and in the financial audit by the external auditors.
- Preparation of regulatory reporting to the Central Bank
- Assistance in the preparation of financial reporting to the group
- Preparation of the daily reports, such as daily solvency report and daily P&
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation process
- Assistance in the financial audit by the external auditors
- Preparation of the VAT and WHT returns and assistance in the preparation of the other tax returns
- Responsible in the financial reporting to management and MBN stakeholders
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual report
- Maintenance of the general ledger in Midas (account codes, account keys)
- Assistance in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business economics or Finance
- 1 - 3 years in an international financial firm
- Advanced excel skills, including macros and queries
- English and Dutch, business level in verbal and writing
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong team player and flexible working attitude
- Ability to deliver results in tight deadlines
- Accurate and in control of financial data