You are here
Financial Planning and Pricing Support Analyst
- Analytical, Strong Excel skills, Dutch and English communication skills
- Deal modeling and financial architecture skills, IT affinity or experience
About Our Client
Fast growing multinational with national as well as international growth potential
- Assisting with Deal qualification - early hypothesis and high-level estimation of financial deal shape;
- Ensuring deal propositions are commercially attractive to client and company - ensuring that financial targets are appropriately factored into the deal;
- Coordinating with the Accounting function to define and analyse scenarios for financial evaluation;
- Supporting the Pursuit/Relationship Lead in leading the commercial negotiation through defining
- negotiation positions/strategies for pricing and key commercial terms:
Defining initial positions for key Terms and Conditions.
Drafting commercial/pricing contract schedules in line with agreed commercial strategy and coordinate with Legal on Contract drafting.
- Identifying and managing all commercial issues, including commercial alignment of any sub-contracting arrangements with commercial basis of prime; and
- Supporting internal Processes for Commercial & Executive Deal reviews.
- Developing and contributing to improving the organisation's commercial expertise;
- Establishing & effectively communicating the commercial engagement model for strategic engagement pursuits and assisting in developing companies overall pursuit management framework/process;
- Reinforcing the level of general expertise in commercial deal structuring for account teams through training and the development of commercial deal shaping collateral and IP.
- Support M&A activity pre- and post-acquisition
- Proposing commercial model(s) and aligning the pursuit value proposition to client objectives identified Win Themes;
- Defining pricing strategies and identifying potential commercial models;
- Overseeing the commercial deal shape (pricing models and Value optimisation levers) -working with the Lead Solution Architect to optimise the relationship of solution shape to commercial proposition;
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Minimum 5 years experience in Financial reporting, Pre-Sale commercial contracts experience is also desirable.
- A MBA or Master's degree
- Proven ability to succeed in a matrix environment through collaborative leadership.
- The candidate must have demonstrable experience in:
Deal modelling and financial architecture skills in developing creative constructs for various types of commercial models and approaches, P&Ls, cash flow analysis and revenue recognition concepts
Developing and negotiating financially sound solutions and constructs that will provide high value to both company and its customers throughout the full life cycle of the pursuit phase of the transaction.
- Strong contractual knowledge and negotiation skills are preferable.
- Strong excel skills are required
- High impact personable individual who can be immediately credible with both internal and client stakeholders.
- A collaborative team player with experience of leading multi- disciplinary teams across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Strong interpersonal skills - with the emotional intelligence to relate effectively to a range of individuals with significantly different personality types and/or cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent listening, written & oral communication/presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills with ability to see the "big picture" while also driving execution
- Organized and self -motivated with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrating a high level of technical, financial, and business acumen
What's on Offer
Market comfort salary including growth potential