You are here
Financial Planning & Analises Analyst
- Financial Planning & Analises Analyst
- At one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies Worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is an IT technology company and one of Fortune's most Admired. You will work in a challenging international business environment, working in one of the industry's latest trends.
The FP&A role is a crucial position in our Global Cloud Finance team, directly linked to our business' profitability.
The job holder will support the core Leadership Team and the regional business leaders based outside of North America from an FP&A perspective. The job holder will play an important role in driving finance standards and profitability for the organization through the analysis and communication of actual performance, managing the forecast and budget process to drive control and improvement. This role reports to the Senior Finance Manager, and is part of the Global Finance team.
Core responsibilities include:
- Financial Planning & Analysis of IMC Channel business for Europe, META and APAC.
- Analysis and communication of financial performance to business leaders and local countries
- Coordination of the budget and long-term strategic planning for the channel business.
- To drive segmental reporting and analysis.
- Ad hoc project work and process improvement activities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and knows how to achieve results through collaboration. You can deal with complexity of our business, and are capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A degree in Business Administration, specialized in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent.
- About 5 years of relevant experience in FP&A and/or Business Controlling.
- Sound financial accounting and commercial finance knowledge.
- Experience in a multi-country/ multi-cultural environment in Europe and APAC is considered a plus.
- Ability to work across time zones with Leadership Team located across North America.
What's on Offer
Good / comparable package of conditions of employment
To work for one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies worldwide. To work for market leader and innovator in IT Technology.