You are here
Financial Planning & Analises Analyst Benelux
- FP&A Analyst Benelux
- At one of Fortune's most admired IT Technology company
About Our Client
A very challenging international business environment in one of the most dynamic industries. A crucial position in the Benelux team, directly linked to our business' profitability. To participate in challenging projects related to M&A and Business Transformation. To work for one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies worldwide. To work for market leader and innovator in IT Technology.
The FP&A department plays a key role in driving finance standards and profitability through financial analyses and report development.
In the position of FP&A analyst Benelux you will be responsible for supporting all Lines of Business (LoB's), including IT Distribution, Cloud, Lifecycle Services and Supply Chain Solutions. You will play a key role by conducting (financial) analyses that lead to key insights that support the Regional Management Team to execute strategic decisions. Your work includes analyses and communication of actual performance vs forecast, driving the budget process, analyses and reporting vendor and customer profitability, and participation in ad hoc projects (e.g. M&A). You report directly to the Manager FP&A.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and knows how to achieve results through collaboration. You can deal with complexity of our business, and are capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A degree in Business Administration, specialized in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience in FP&A and/or Business Controlling.
- Experience in working in a multinational / corporate environment.
- Experience in a Big 4 company is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in English, both verbal and in writing. Proficiency in Dutch has a strong preference.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential.
What's on Offer
Competitve salary package