You are here
- International company in electricity and natural gas
- Dutch Speaking, Corporate Finance
About Our Client
Our client operates in two major business areas:
The transmission in very high voltage electricity and overall technical management of the National Electricity System.
The transport of high-pressure natural gas and overall technical management of the National Natural Gas System, guaranteeing the reception, storage and regasification of LNG and underground storage of natural gas.
- Identify and evaluate potentials for debt financing in consultation with the Group's Finance Department ("Finance Department");
- Forecast financial requirements and execute financing decisions within the guidelines of the Finance Department;
- Assisting the Finance Department in defining long-term and short-term finance strategies;
- Execution of defined long-term and short-term finance strategies
- Operate within the overall limits of risk tolerance and guidelines set by the Finance Department;
- Assisting the Finance Department in negotiation with financial institutions with regard to the issue of debt instruments, evaluating and completion of documentation;
- Drafting of intra-group loan contracts and completing contract formalities
- Responsible for the loan management process, i.e. administering the loans, collecting interests, and, when due, monitoring repayments;
- Evaluate and monitor the risks assumed as a result of entering into a loan, such as creditworthiness, in consultation with the Finance Department;
- Manage the credit risks, structural/market risks, and operational risks related to existing financial assets on the basis of the guidelines of the Finance Department;
- Assisting the finance department on the management of the company's overall funding position;
- Review and recommend changes to the finance policies based on the market conditions;
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes;
- Maintaining relationships with financial institutions, legal and tax advisors and accountants;
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
- Additional duties, to be agreed on jointly with the Finance Department
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-4 years working experience in which 1 should be in a similar financing role or within the Capital markets department of a company.
- Someone who has experience/involvement in capital market transactions like IPOs and (High Yield) Bond offerings, for instance.
- Someone who deal with the sources of funding and the capital structure of corporations and know the actions that managers take to increase the value of the firm to the shareholders, as well as the tools and analysis used to allocate financial resources.
- The personality to work in a stand alone position
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Accounting and tax knowledge is a plus
What's on Offer
- Annual gross salary between €50.000,- and €60.000,-
- A standalone position
- Possibilities to work from home.
- Fulltime position with flexibility