You are here
Mammoet is looking for a strong Financial Controller
About Our Client
Mammoet is the world's leading heavy lifting and transport specialist. Our core business is lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning the world's largest and heaviest structures. Mammoet is involved in projects all over the globe and employs around 5000 people, giving them the opportunity to quickly grow into a challenging, international career.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
For over two hundred years, we've been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it's the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
The Global Finance structure has to become more effective to cope with the increasing demand and complexity with regards to consolidation and financial reporting. To support further professionalisation and optimalisation we're looking for a strong Financial Controller to work together with the finance team in fulfilling this task.
As Financial Controller you are responsible for managing consistent financial planning, forecasting, controlling, analyses and reporting activities to ensure consolidated reporting in harmony with corporate standards and legislation, in order to support company's senior management with business decision making. You will report to the Manager Reporting and Consolidation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure preparation and monitoring of the global asset and global project budgets and forcasts
- Analysis relating to discrepancies between actuals versus budgets
- Advise Global Asset Manager and team on financial performance
- Analyze financial related processes in order to be compliant to the business support (internal control) framework,
- Identify potential financial risk areas in line with financial -and risk management guidelines and legislation
- Execute assigned (ad hoc) analyses
- Prepare, compose and analyze periodical quantitative (statutory) reports regarding income statement, balance sheet, and working capital/cash flow statements by using defined standards and procedures
- Further develop the role of finance business partner for the assigned regions in line with the finance strategy of Mammoet
- Monitoring of the monthly fixed assets reports and financial statement schedules
- Coordinate, execute and maintain administrative activities and systems, in line with internal requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Finance or Economic discipline, preferably RA/RC
- Proven working experience as a financial controller within a multinational company, preferably experience within project organizations.
- At least 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Accounting, advanced understanding of principles
- Reporting, advanced understanding of principles
- (sub)systems, advanced experience, especially SAP FI/CO and SAP BW
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
What's on Offer
- (International) Career and developmentopportunities
- Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader