You are here
Looking for a Financial Controller with thorough knowledge of IFRS
Relevant working experience in an international environment required.
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive IT company with presence around the globe. They are one of the key players in the industry
- You perform accounting activities for a number of our international entities.
- You ensure compliance, quality of financial data, accurate and timely monthly reporting.
- You prepare balance sheet analysis and discuss the month results and deviations for one of the Business units with Business Control. You develop and improve internal policies and procedures and participate in international projects.
- You work with internal stakeholders in and outside the finance community.
- You prepare and review evidence for Internal and Annual audit PBC requests and you provide evidence to Auditors and explain variances in evidence.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor level degree in Accounting, Business Economics or Finance
- Knowledge on leading accounting principles (IFRS)
- At least eight years' relevant experience in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills, flexible attitude, pro-active and strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal relationships
- Preferably knowledge on LEAN manufacturing
What's on Offer
A responsible role in a challenging environment, where growth and development are stimulated and where there is always room for improvement