You are here
€48.000 - €58.000Updated 07/12/16
- Financial Controller
- Healthcare company
About Our Client
For a fast growing international healthcare company we are looking for a financial controller
- Is responsible for analyzing current events, revenues, costs and possible developments within company holding e.g. with the aim of studying and guarding trends in returns relative to the budget and timely bring opportunities and threads regarding the trends in returns under the attention.
- Is responsible for a good reporting of the financial results of the organization and the key performance indicators (KPI's) and key success factors (KSF) in the result areas which financial processes and results are tracked.
- Assisting the Financial Director in policy formulation in all common issues, but in general in all financial issues in particular.
- Is responsible for adequate management of the forecast process and the budget process in collaboration with the Business Controller.
- Is responsible for delivering results sales and margin for the company holding e.g. within the agreed on guidelines with the corresponding analyzes associated.
- Is responsible for proactively delivering management information on sales and margins (of the local office) accompanied by qualitative reports where opportunities and threats are presented.
- Contributes to optimizing the financial KPI 's and results to benefit the group.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor or Master degree in finance.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar function.
- Experience within the healthcare is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- IFRS knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision & Targit (BI system) is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Salary between €48.000 - €58.000.
- 32-40 hours.
- 34 holidays.
- Package with good secondary benefits.