You are here
Financial Business Partner
- Global operating Fortune 300 company
- strong communication skills, project management experience
About Our Client
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Currently we are recruiting a Financial Business partner
As a Finance Business Partner Industry & Pricing your main tasks include industry business controlling and pricing controlling. You will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner and CFO. You are part of a team of Finance Business Transverse support.
- Industry business controlling
- Supporting Business VP and sales team on setting the strategy and driving the business;
- Following up on the strategy execution;
- Managing Industry P&L and ensuring targets are reached;
- Proposing corrective action plans if necessary;
2. Pricing controlling
- Calculating (monthly) financial KPI's for Business Vice Presidents;
- Making margin analysis on customers;
- Calculating bonuses for our customers;
- Requesting information from our distributors as input for the bonus calculations;
- Documenting tasks to ensure the robustness of pricing processes;
- Creating Sell Out dashboards
- Interesting job in an international company;
- You will be part of a global leader that contributes actively to sustainability and care for the planet;
- A company that embraces diversity to the fullest.
- Friendly, 'green' office with positive energy and happy employees.
The Successful Applicant
- A completed Master degree, with the specialism Finance, Business, Economics or Management;
- A minimum work experience of 3 years preferably as a Financial Auditor in a Big 4 company (E&Y, PWC, Deloitte, KPMG) or as a Controller in a blue-chip company;
- An analytic approach to be able to support the team;
- A critical mindset and is willing to gain and to provide input in the team;
- Native Dutch speaking and very good in written and spoken English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Combined approach of thinking and doing;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Action oriented, flexible and energetic.
What's on Offer
Permanent position with national and international growth potential.