You are here
Finance & Tax (Senior) Analyst
Financial reporting, tax compliance, statutory reporting, tax accounting
US GAAP, NL GAAP, tax audit
About Our Client
Sun Chemical / DIC is a multinational, worldwide market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of inks, pigments and other chemical products. Sun Chemical Group has their headquarters and European corporate offices based in Weesp, Netherlands.
The Finance & Tax (Senior) Analyst will most likely have two direct reports and will be responsible for the financial reporting and tax assignments (projects). The Finance & Tax (Senior) Analyst will be the primary contact for internal and external auditors as well as coordinating with shared service center colleagues. The position is a full time position and reporting to the Tax Director EMEA. Tasks & responsibilities:
- Tax compliance (CIT, VAT) for NL entities;
- Quarterly and annually world-wide tax provision calculations under US GAAP;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial closings of NL entities under US GAAP;
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts under NL GAAP;
- Statutory audit and other statutory compliance tasks;
- Assistance with analysis and preparation of transfer pricing documentation;
- Various other financial reporting duties and ad hoc tax and finance projects.
The Successful Applicant
The position is well suited for a highly motivated professional with a minimum undergraduate degree who is able to manage financial reporting and the complexity of international taxation in a dynamic setting:
- The candidate should have a Bachelor and or Master Degree in Accounting and/or Tax (Economics).
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in an international team / environment; excellent communication skills on all levels; team player, reliable and motivated. The candidate should be well-organized, have a strong personality, ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong English language skills are required given the international orientation of our offices; Dutch language is a plus.
- The candidate should be advanced in Excel and Power Point.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package