You are here
Finance Manager for international company in the hospitality branche
Looking for a qualified manager to lead the finance team
About Our Client
Our client is a company that services the hospitality business globally. It is a mid sized company that is growing rapidly. They are currently looking for a new finance manager that has the potential to further develop the current department, help them grow as well and optimize current processes.
- Daily control and managing the Accounting department (4FTE) as direct contact person
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flow and weekly report to and review with Finance Director and take necessary actions to improve cash flow
- Responsible for a smooth and satisfactory audit result for all three entities and ensure we are strictly following Accounting rules.
- Compile Finance reports
- Securing the finance procedures at the department and within the company, improve them where possible
- Timely filing of local and foreign VAT, statistical requirements (CBS) and other requirements
- Contact person towards the banks on our currency hedge and bank accounts
- Contact person towards HQ for all Accounting topics
- Drive the month-end closure (for example depreciation runs, FX impacts, define and book accruals, I/C transactions, General Ledger checks, P&L and Trial Balance reports), respecting deadlines and accuracy of reported figures.
- Support the Finance Director in executing the Finance strategy of the company
- Approve invoices, process payments and process invoices of incoming goods and import duties
- Maintain Chart of Accounts in Exact and invoice approval work flows.
- Control on orders with specific payment conditions (L/C, CAD, Cheque, Cash).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Well-seasoned Finance professional with broad Accounting experience and capable of being an important link towards business operational challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work closely in a team environment with Management
- Expert computer skills including Microsoft Office and Exact (SAP is beneficial)
- Excellent data query and analysis capability
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to effectively work on multiple projects
- Be an important team member in the EMEA Finance team, working closely together with the Finance Director
- Experience with Joint Ventures and Acquisitions is a plus.
What's on Offer
Challenging job in a dynamic environment that is growing rapidly. Salary indication is between € 70.000,- and € 80.000,- on annual basis plus a bonus component.